Are you tired of buying expensive cleaning products that don’t get the job done? Are you struggling with tough stains and are concerned about harmful chemicals? If so try the following!
Here are 7 proven Eco-friendly tricks to help you tackle the toughest stains in your house; these tips will allow you to effectively and quickly clean your space! Most of these steps take less than an hour, and uses common house hold ingredients.
1. Mix equal amounts of water and hydrogen peroxide. This solution can get ride of mold, yellow stains and help make your old bath curtains look as good as new.
2. Soak your toothbrush in vinegar for approximately 1 hour to remove germs. After washing thoroughly with water it’s ready for use.
3. Are the spaces between your tiles starting to become dirty? You can use a paraffin candle to rub into these areas. It not only cleans the area, but will offer protection against future damage.
4. Make your old tiles shine like new! Mix 15 g of citric acid with a glass of warm water and wash the tiles with this solution. Rinse with clean water to make them seem brand new.
5. The washing machine can get dirty, and it’s recommended to wash them every 3 months. Pour 60 g (2.1 oz) citric acid in the compartment for your washing liquid, and run it on your regular wash cycle at the highest possible temperature. This will clean the barrel and give a fresh smell.
6. To remove the old dusty smell of your mattress. Remove the bed sheets, and lightly sprinkle baking soda over the mattress. Allow it to sit for half an hour and remove completely with a vacuum.
7. To remove tough stains such as those from drinks and foods from your carpet, first rub the stain with a mixture of warm water and some washing liquid. Then wash it off with mixture of 0.5 liters of warm water and 1 tsp vinegar.